1. do Basildon Council pursue all infringements of planning law as vigorously as ones involving Irish Travellers living in caravans on an old scrapyard they've bought?
2. do the police normally smash their way into properties bailiffs have a court order to repossess?
3. has Basildon Council made any provision for Travellers in the borough?
4. is Basildon Council planning to make any?
5. has anyone from Basildon Council indicated where Irish Travellers evicted from Dale Farm are expected to go?
6. has Basildon Council or the High Court taken into account the cultural needs of the Irish Travellers, a group supposedly protected by the Race Relations Act?
7. has Basildon Council plans to ensure Irish Traveller children attending schools in the borough continue to receive an education?
8. has Basildon Council or the High Court taken into account the health needs of elderly and sick people forced to take to the road in winter?
9. will the police react sympathetically to Travellers evicted from Dale Farm halting on parks, industrial estates etc?
10. have any of these people heard of the Porajmos?
The answer to all these questions I would suggest is No.