Wednesday 3 April 2013

Craft keg again

This month's edition of the CAMRA newspaper What's Brewing dropped through the letter box before.

It seems like half the paper is devoted to people arguing that craft keg is the new big thing and asking when CAMRA is going to start promoting it.

You know what, I don't care. None of the pubs I drink in regularly in Manchester sell it and I doubt there are more than a couple of dozen in the whole country that do.  If people like it and want to drink it, that's fine but it has no relevance to the vast majority of drinkers and CAMRA members.

And no one has ever been able to tell me why this isn't craft keg.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it anywhere else either. There isn't a definition of craft keg, so I can't see any reason why Tetleys and John Smiths can't promote their smooths as craft keg. They probably will start using the word craft in their advertising at some point.

    ReplyDelete